The Innovation team supports Pampered Chef’s reinvention by partnering closely with all areas of our organization to develop new digital services and experiences. The team is focused on taking on the meaningful, hard problems facing our industry and our company and thinking through new and unique ways of solving them. Our goal is to help consultants be more successful while making their job easy and fun. To accomplish these goals, this person will support the process of identifying customer needs, designing and managing tests, and supporting roll-out of validated solutions.
- Track and communicate updates related to the defining, testing, building, and scaling of tests and solutions
- Support several in-flight pilots simultaneously by ensuring tests have necessary communications and marketing asset support, answering consultant questions, educating coworkers on objectives of pilots, and providing regular status reports to leadership
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams including finance, technology, marketing, operations, and field (consultant support)
- Organization and project management: Excellent at planning and managing their own workload in order to meet commitments
- Attention to detail: Ability to produce accurate, quality work on a consistent basis
- Ability to figure things out and recommend solutions or approaches based on the known constraints
- Communicates well in a variety of formats including 1:1, small and large groups, or among different styles and positions. Can adjust approach to fit the audience. Provides timely and effective information at the right level of detail.
- Ability to adapt and deal with change and pivot quickly when needed. Excited to jump in and help in new situations where they can learn and contribute.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- 1-2 years professional experience working with cross-functional, diverse teams
- Background planning, managing, and scaling experiments
- Experience with quantitative research and genuine passion for data
- Passionate about engaging with customers and consultants, rapidly launching experiments, and designing solutions and experiences to benefit customers and consultants