ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a contract Integration Manager to help us get partners up and running on ShopRunner products. This is a technical project management position that enables partners to ensure they are getting full benefits from Shoprunner fraud solutions. This role is critical in making each and every new partner feel great, each and every step of the way.
Integration Managers are strong technical and analytical problem-solvers with top-notch client management skills. Your work with us will include managing the partner through front-end and back-end integration needs, as well as custom engineered solutions. You may also conduct discovery calls, demonstrate products, and define customized solutions to meet partner needs. In addition to technical skills, integration managers have excellent communication and project management skills. Ideal candidates should love finding ways to optimize process, identifying areas for product improvement and, most of all, should be fueled by the notion that our product offering should be a beautiful, effortless experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as the primary technical liaison and project manager across all integration activities throughout the implementation effort, tracking client engagement activity along the way
- Oversee solution designs for integrations which define the business model, use cases, and checkout flows to be implemented
- Own technical requirements for building a solution customized for the merchants we serve (both within ShopRunner and for the partner)
- Provide technical development and coding support, and provide guidance to the client during testing and pre-launch activities
- Guide partners and developers through our business processes, workflow modifications, and reporting systems
- Do everything you can to make it easy for our partners to launch quickly and painlessly
- Establish and document scalable, repeatable processes for future integration projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in software industry
- OR 5 years’ direct work experience in a project management capacity for solution implementation projects
- OR 2-3 years’ experience working implementing technical business solutions
- Experience working with fraud or security platforms and working with APIs in secure transactions or authentication
- Ability to work flexible hours to support partners overseas (mornings)
- Strong Project Management, organizational and problem-solving skills and evidence of this skill from previous work
- Client management experience including tactical technical support
- Previous experience compiling integration project plans, organizing client testing sessions, and triaging integration issues for clients at scale
- High degree of comfort working with senior executives (internally and externally), including polished presentation skills
- Previous hands-on solution development, systems analysis or QA experience preferred
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.