Integration Project Manager
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for an Integration Project Manager to develop project plans and roadmaps for potential acquisitions and integrations to help us as we continue down a journey of both organic and inorganic growth. You'll be responsible for effective communication within the project teams and leverage resources, expertise, and knowledge across functional areas to ensure attainment of goals and outcomes.
- Develop project plans and roadmaps for potential acquisitions and integrations
- Develop detailed project plans and prioritize integration tasks to achieve integration goals
- Leverage resources, expertise, and knowledge across functional areas to ensure attainment of goals and outcomes
- Be responsible for effective communication within the project teams
- Provide regular updates regarding the status and progress of the integration to Senior Leadership to ensure continued awareness, buy-in, and shared ownership
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation for integration activities between Rightpoint and the integrating party
- Manage internal stakeholders to achieve business synergies, by overseeing the project plan and ensuring efforts align with integration goals and timeline
- Be responsible for the timely identification of integration risks and the development and implementation of the mitigations for these risks
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 8+ years experience as a Project Manager
- 3-5 years of experience executing successful integrations
- Demonstrated ability track project and initiative progress, with prior experience developing project plans, Gantt charts, and other project/process management materials
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, particularly an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, creative problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.