Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
We are currently seeking an intellectually curious, highly motivated Integration Specialist with a financial services domain background to join our fast-growing organization. As a key member of the Implementation team, the client-facing Integration Specialist will drive execution and delivery of product platform solutions through planning and coordination across business, product, and engineering teams. The ideal candidate is an open-minded and innovative thinker with solid, in-the-field experience in both the disruptive startup space and large-scale enterprise tech.
What you will do at Amount:
- Facilitate successful transition from sales to implementation, including review and understanding of contractual commitments and deliverables.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions to determine business requirements and solution configuration needs with bank partners.
- Manage day-to-day execution of integration project plans across product, engineering, operations, and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of projects by developing a plan that determines key objectives, milestones, timelines, and resource assignment to various phases of the project.
- Act as the primary contact to the customer for the duration of the implementation project.
- Drive communication and reporting of project statuses, issues, escalations, and risks to internal & customer teams.
- Maintain an organized project using project management tools (e.g., JIRA).
- Facilitate scheduling of recurring and as-needed meetings with project teams, customers, and vendor partners.
- Coordinate QA and UAT with internal and partner teams.
- Create and manage customer documentation to support successful transition to Customer Success and Support Teams.
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 2+ years of project management experience with a background in scalable B2B or B2B2C SaaS platform model implementations, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field
- Proven organizational ability to plan and execute on multiple projects from end to end.
- Baseline understanding of technology—e.g., APIs, code, SQL, databases, infrastructure and enterprise systems.
- Working knowledge of enterprise technology execution industry standards, best practices and governance.
- Working knowledge of Agile, SDLC, and other software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and soft skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
-Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO with open vacation policy.
-Enjoy a daily lunch subsidy through our Fooda partnership, and healthy snacks!
-We also offer monthly treats, wine and beer on tap, and more!
-Some days it can be difficult to commute into the office, we are happy to offer work from home flexibility with sign off from your manager.
-Stay active by taking advantage of our onsite gym membership.
-We offer medical, dental, and vision - we also have an Employee Assistance Program and commuter benefits.
-We are proud to offer meaningful equity and a competitive 401k plan.
-Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description