IT Project Coordinator -Architecture Management Office at Walgreens
Responsible for coordinating small to medium sized projects and reporting status in support of administrative or IT initiatives; responsible for business analysis including medium-level spreadsheet utilization , completes research on IT trends, vendors, outsourcing, develops and coordinates internal customer satisfaction surveys and assists with analysis. Responsible for providing administrative support to IT management to include coordinating travel arrangements, expense reports, invoice processing & tracking, meeting scheduling and arrangements, rate & status, new hire orientation, budget to actual tracking.
- Provides a high level of assistance to project members & leaders to ensure projects/programs are carried out to plan, through data compilation, base-level analysis, report generation and project tracking and communication. Drafts reports that include schedules, tasks, deliverables and budget. Compiles metrics relating to IT project success and risks.
- Integrates project data for decision makers. Administers and maintains project management software and tools. Organizes and publishes project related documentation in various sources.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Participates in special projects as requested. Gathers research and generates reports as needed. Notifies project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Prepares and submits expense reports. Tracks financials of the department and ensures expenditures are within budget and balanced. Routes capital expenditures for the appropriate approval. Serves as point of contact for invoice queries.
- Maintains schedule and calendar of assigned director. Screens correspondence and telephone calls as necessary. Prioritizes mail and email and responds to correspondence as appropriate. Coordinates team events meetings and events by providing administrative support.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements and prepares travel itineraries for the department.
- Tracks all departmental hardware and software. Orders and maintains an inventory of office supplies. Coordinates maintenance and servicing of copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Supports management by coordinating new hire orientation, maintaining ID & badge administration for assigned departments, and coordinating payroll transactions and Kronos.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- High School Diploma/ GED and at least 2 years of general administrative experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in project support/management.
- Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, prospective acquisitions, external clients).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Experience with Visio
- Bachelor's Degree