IT Project Manager at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager to manage systems and development projects within our Technology Department. This PM will work closely with our Senior IT Project Manager and Management to help build processes and ensure successful completion of Road Map initiatives.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Manage systems and development projects of varying size and complexity through the full life-cycle using Agile principles/practices
- Plan and develop projects, including requirements gathering, project plan creation, time estimates, resource management, risk management, issue troubleshooting, etc.
- Organize task and priorities to meet delivery timelines
- Create and maintain project artifacts, including requirements documents, project plans, meeting notes, Gantt charts, reports, etc
- Coordinate both Technology-only and cross-functional projects with Business, Product, Purchasing, etc. across multiple time zones.
- Work closely with stakeholders and team members to build consensus on project outcomes / expectations and encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Provide accurate and timely project status reporting, including summaries for Management
- Assist with building out standardized templates and procedures for Technology Project Management, including requirements gathering and reporting frameworks
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science (or related technical field), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of professional project management experience
- Working knowledge of the SDLC and Agile and Waterfall methodologies (including knowledge of Kanban/Scrum frameworks)
- Working knowledge of project management tools, especially Jira/Confluence and Gantt tools (Advanced Roadmaps, BigPicture).
- Great communication, organization, and documentation skills
- A Systems or Development background is a plus
- Experience in the Financial Technology Industry is a plus
- PMP or CSM certification is a plus
- Be able to work remotely during the current pandemic, and eventually onsite in one of our US or EMEA locations (Chicago, London, Dublin).
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.