Junior Digital Project Manager
In this role, you will assist the Project Management team in delivering a wide variety of digital products, drive strategy and overall team focus. You will build skills in: User Experience & digital best practices, fast decision making, soft skills (relationship building, leadership, “sales” of design decisions) and hard skills (timeline creation, technical specification writing, content entry, user flows, scope documentation, CMS builds, risk management).
At Clique, our Project Managers build valuable client relationships and manage the full project cycle for funded startups, Fortune 500 clients and Chicago staples like The Second City, Adler Planetarium and Northwestern University.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage time in fast-paced industry
- Demonstrate capacity for growth into new roles and passion for both digital and the profession of Project Management
- A background in digital is not required but you should be able to draw parallels from past work experience and the responsibilities of this role
- Participate in weekly project calls, documenting decisions and next steps
- Quality assure deliveries from Design and Engineering department
- Track status of deliveries to ensure timely completion
- Assist with telephones, take messages, and collect information for potential new business
- Enter content to website builds using WordPress or similar CMS
- Research new technology, such as plugins, to meet project needs
- Demonstrate capacity for growth
1. Our Culture
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and their leadership—we call it HappyMeter. At our clients’ requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team sourced and supported values: Build Something, Always Learning and Teaching, and Make Someone's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- We’ve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
2. Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement w/ your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $500 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. We’ve grown every year of our existence through an organic “Growth through quality” strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
3. Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year