ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
The Knowledge Manager is responsible for building out the knowledge strategy for our support organization to position our team for future growth and success. This includes our internal knowledge base as well as the development of customer facing content utilizing Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®). In this role you will be focused on developing and implementing knowledge management strategies and tools which will reduce the number of cases coming into the support team as well as improving our new hire onboarding and reducing overall employee ramp time. We’re looking for someone with an experienced track record of successfully leading knowledge management programs in a fast-paced SaaS support environment.
What your day would consist of:
- Implement and drive adoption and evolution of Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) within the Support organization.
- Design, implement and maintain internal knowledge base
- Leverage knowledge created by the support team ensuring the knowledge is consumable, indexed and tagged for search efficiency
- Drive definition, implementation, improvement of our knowledge management practices based on KCS to maintain overall knowledge quality (findability, usability, timeliness).
- Develop expertise of our knowledge and case management processes and tools.
- Development and delivery of KCS methodology training across teams for various products/skillsets with a focus on process training.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of documentation repositories related to knowledge management, case management and support processes.
- Provide KM thought leadership gained through projects, research and benchmarking activities for both internal and external opportunities
- Manage tools, metrics and reporting needed to perform program oversight and governance.
- Maintenance of core knowledge practice deliverables, including content standard, solution quality, performance assessment plan, and communications plan
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience leading a knowledge management program
- 3+ years Customer Support or Operations experience required, preferably in a global organization preferred
- Thorough understanding of knowledge management practices, including executing a knowledge management strategy and roadmap
- Experience using knowledge management platforms/technologies
- Experience with change management and leading teams through the adoption of new approaches
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific knowledge strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.