Launch Operation Specialist at DoorDash
This role will be focusing on providing support for launch operations. This will be a remote role, full time. Requires flexible hours.
What You’ll Do...
You’ll be a specialist focused on supporting the onboarding process of shoppers -- our dedicated teams on the ground that manage the picking/packing process for grocery delivery services. The north star of this role is to successfully set shoppers up for success.
- Onboarding/training. You’ll be the go-to support line for newly hired shoppers to call and inquire about the day-to-day workflow and troubleshooting. You will also manage 30-60 minute training sessions on a regular basis to provide detailed instructions. You are able to effectively communicate with shoppers.
- IT support/administration. You will process the key administrative steps that are critical to onboarding new hires including on/offboarding and shopper registration process. You are comfortable with documentation and have the details to manage tasks accurately.
- Procurement. You will manage equipment/device ordering and shipping processes to ensure you keep the shipment schedule and drive 100% delivery prior to the scheduled launch date.
We’re excited about you because...
- You have a high school diploma, a college degree is a plus.
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player.
- You are able to communicate succinctly and effectively with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- You’re organized and proficient in G Suite and MS office.
- You have experiences in customer support, IT service desk, procurement, training/onboarding program management.
- You are able to manage documentation effectively and efficiently.
- Flexibility in schedule as you may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve
- Eligible to work in the United States