Opportunity & Position Overview:
The Launch Specialist is responsible for ensuring from beginning to end that our customers/products are launched seamlessly and efficiently. Resolution includes but is not limited to the following:
Identify, research, and resolves technical problems, timely response to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for support. The position also required accurate documentation and tracking, and monitoring the launch to ensure a timely resolution. This position may also be called upon to deliver training and support needs for LotLinx personnel and customers with telephone/email/chat help desk activities. Support and demonstration of the LotLinx values and expectations for customer support and satisfaction are the fundamental to this team and position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Own the launching of product/customers
• Communication between teams; sellers, technical support, strategists to ensure timely launches
• Reaching out to 3rd parties, vendors and dealers to ensure accurate and required information
• Provide quality service to LotLinx’s internal customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding LotLinx values at all times
• Support all internal customers with product training, knowledge and expertise.
• Log and track support calls in the designated LotLinx system(s) prioritize and escalate jobs as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identify and improve gaps in launches and data retrieval
• Brief customers as well as management on the status of current resolution efforts and attend daily/weekly meetings as requested or required.
• Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ’s resources on the Intranet to assist with end users issues.
• Assist with the development and testing of newly designed products for operational integrity and function
• Effectively communicate the ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve desired result.
• Identify and improve process and gaps within the launch process and systems
Qualifications, Competencies and Position Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Provide quality service to LotLinx internal customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding LotLinx values at all times.
• Must have strong administrative, organizational and technical abilities/skills
• Communication skills, strong verbal and written skills
• Strong understanding and comprehension skills
• Computer literacy skills and knowledge. Computer abilities with the understanding of terminology and functionality
• Ability to multitask - Sense of urgency; maintain a positive attitude
• Excellent telephone presence with organized follow-up skills
• Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
• Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
• Strong customer focus; service oriented attitude
Education & Experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a support or product launch environment
• Technical Trade school and/or Business diploma
• Prior Help Desk experience in a call center environment is an asset
• Knowledge of digital media is an asset
• Experience in Automotive is an asset
Read Full Job Description