Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Our mission to deliver honest financial products that improve lives extends beyond borders. Consumers across the globe are in need of safe, transparent financing and our retail partners need Affirm to be there for them, wherever that might be. To help achieve this vision, Affirm is expanding and growing into new countries! We’ve recently expanded into Canada with our partnership with Peloton, and with our acquisition of Paybright, we’re deepening that presence and positioned to grow dramatically. We’re just getting started, and we’re looking for a strong technical leader to drive how our loans originate internationally all the way to localized and relevant customer experiences.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity for anyone who is inspired by building global scale fintech products. Join us on our mission to build honest finance!What You'll Do
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary, and highly visible technical projects in service of our team’s mission of expanding internationally
- Coordinate across many engineering teams through the full project lifecycle -- requirements gathering, development milestone planning, cross-functional testing, and delivery
- Present analyses and recommendations to the executive leadership team based on technical risks & challenges discussed with engineering teams
- Develop an expertise in International technical expansion, shaping our strategy for years to come
- 5+ years of experience in technical roles, including 2+ in program management
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Organized and strategic approach to collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams
- Track record of successfully launching software products
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.