Lead Technical Project Manager- CDP Practice (Remote) at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Lead Tech Project Manager – Digital Marketing Technologies
*This is a remote role with up to 50% domestic travel to the client location*
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Leadership of projects at Epsilon requires a solid grounding in web technologies, a passion for working with customers, and the ability to lead a talented team. You will be in a prominent, client facing role where you will learn the latest WEM / CMS platforms, rapidly increase your management experience, and deliver for top tier clients such as Cisco, Google, eBay, Dell, Adidas, Office Depot, American Express, and others.
You will manage the design and implementation of Digital solutions for our clients, delivering premier, creative, complex, high-volume, high-visibility, enterprise-scale websites and web-based applications. You'll drive implementation projects, ranging anywhere from four weeks to two years, within an expanding professional services group working in today's hottest and most rapidly growing enterprise software sectors.
What you’ll do
- Lead teams involved with deployment of new and complex web-based software systems involving multiple customizations and integration points
- Develop Project Scope Management Plan used to define, manage, control, verify and communicate to the project team and clients
- Define requirements and use cases for software features and functionality
- Adeptly juggle customer relationships and project time lines while leading clients through solutions built on the latest web technologies
- Work directly with clients and client stakeholders
- Manage current projects and set the stage for follow-on business
- Keep fluent with emerging technologies and tools that will keep our clients innovative in their marketing approach
- Work with technical teams to resolve blocking issues to deliver on client requirements
What you have
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from a 4 year University, or equivalent work experience required.
- 8+ years project management experience, ideally within the digital space
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with WEM / Content Management Systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore or Crownpeak)
- Understanding or mastery of scope & change management related issues
- Demonstrates strong leadership and motivation
- A deep interest or fluency in emerging technologies
- Account management background a plus
- At least 5 years’ Consulting/Agency/It Services experience in Digital
- Requires legal authorization to work in the United States
- Willingness to Travel at least 50% on average.
- Thought leader in mobile and emerging technology
- Management and delivery of enterprise-class products for large corporations.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced degree(s)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.