Kranze Technology Solutions develops complex, customized cutting edge aircraft avionics hardware and software systems supporting survivability, situational awareness, interoperability, and data collection systems. KTS is seeking a Logistics Program Manager to lead the defense Logistics to include the development, fielding, and sustainment of these avionics systems.
- Develop Logistics program in support of Program Manager and customer requirements
- Provide close customer interaction
- Develop and maintain an inventory tracking capability in support of fielded systems
- Coordinate and development training material with the Field Service Representative team
- Develop and Coordinate User Training Sessions and training packages
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in Logistics/field support experience with five or more years of work experience
- U.S. Citizen and ability to obtain Security Clearance
- Experience in Logistics in the Aerospace & Defense industry
- Demonstrated Logistics experience developing a logistics program plan for development and early fielding systems
- Earned Value Management
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
The requirement for this job is that the applicant must be able to obtain Security Clearance upon hiring. The United States government requires United States citizenship in order to obtain Security Clearance. Applicants who do not qualify for Security Clearance will not be considered. Please do not apply if you do not meet the Security Clearance requirement.
About Kranze Technology Solutions
Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc. is a defense industry small business company specializing in Infrared Countermeasures (IRCM) systems, digital interoperability and networking, and program support for the US Navy, US Marine Corps, and SOCOM. KTS provides hardware and software product development, systems of systems integration, system test and evaluation support, modeling and simulation analysis, and other engineering services to support the Warfighter. KTS offers a casual, flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a close-knit team of dedicated leading professionals in multiple fields. KTS provides each team member significant opportunity to solve a wide variety of complex technical challenges in small teams while working hand in hand with our defense customers.
Kranze Technology Solutions is proud to provide extremely competitive benefits to all full time employees including:
- Comprehensive Leave plan (Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Health Care package including Vision, Dental, Health Savings Account (HSA), and more
- Generous Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) retirement plan
- Paid Overtime
- Flex Time and Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities to work remotely and travel
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- Casual and relaxed work environment
KTS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other segmenting characteristics protected by law.