Manager CCO Programs
Responsible for managing highly complex integrated customer service technology programs consisting of multiple projects. Develops program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans. Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Manages multi-million dollar integrated customer service technology programs that consist of multiple, high-profile and complex projects that span multiple fiscal years, several business units and carry significant enterprise-wide impact.
- Ensures integration of large/complex projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as necessary, based upon the needs of the business.
- Communicates with senior leadership to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing technology to achieve the customer service experience goals of the enterprise.
- Maintains the efficiency of the project management process such as planning, scheduling, and budget and risk assessment. Identifies and mitigates potential risks.
- Manages teams of multiple project managers, project leaders and/or support staff as direct or dotted line reports. Creates a structure/environment in which team members can work together as an efficient team.
- Monitors, measures and reports on project status to senior leadership. Accountable to Steering Committee and Operating Committee for enterprise/strategic goals, including but not limited to, efficiency and functionality of all project completions, timeline adherence, budget and resource management.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8 years of experience in customer service technology business or industry, or a High School Diploma/GED and at least 11 years of experience in customer service technology business or industry.
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience.
- At least 7 years of experience working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels.
- Experience in managing a project budget of more than $5 million to plan.
- Knowledge of project management best practices, including knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience identifying and mediating risk.
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- At least 5 years of experience with strategic analysis / planning.
- At least 5 years of experience with vendor management.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/CS
- Experience with contact center technologies and architecture, including IVR, CTI/presence, queuing and routing, and CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience with customer engagement technologies, such as SMS and chat.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office suite, including Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.