Manager, Client Support
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role:
The Client Support team is the root of Yello's Client Success department. As Manager of Client Support you will work cross-functionally with Client Success, Sales, Product & Development to ensure clients are set up for success. You are operationally driven, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, are a strong leader, strategic thinker and feel comfortable bringing teams together.
You will have the opportunity to shape a growing team and harvest a culture of learning, improvement and career development. Your strong listening skills and “customer is always right” mindset will help you manage expectations with clients and go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional client partnership.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Execute on all aspects of customer support and service.
- Scale an organization-wide customer support strategy for enterprise clients.
- Analyze operational processes, escalation procedures and identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
- Demonstrate outstanding presentation, written and verbal skills for report writing and client-facing copy.
- Expertly work with a wide variety of people including frontline staff, leadership, development teams, customers and external organizations.
- Identify and collect analytics to gain insight to help set and achieve Yello's support objectives.
- Develop training programs and provide coaching and guidance on a one-to-one level.
- Communicate technical information and concepts both internally and externally.
- Create and maintain an efficient support management team.
- Create a strategic direction for support initiatives that align with company business needs.
- Develop and maintain service level agreements (SLAs) and organizational policies.
- Interact internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters.
- Execute on 24/7 and multi-language support options.
What We're Looking For
- A minimum of 2 years creating and delivering a service excellence strategy in a successful service-oriented organization.
- Experience effectively dealing with high-level escalations and customer complaints.
- Experience developing customer satisfaction strategies and utilizing the findings to enhance service delivery.
- Extensive experience presenting and representing the organization to a variety of national and international users.
- A minimum of 3 years managing people.
- A strong background in account management.
- Prior experience at a SaaS company is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of SaaS business models for web-based and mobile applications.
- Experience developing a global, 24/7 support team is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Operationally Focussed: Able to understand, measure and improve processes.
- Communication: Ability to break down problems and solutions, and articulate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with many parts of the organization to manage expectations, drive improvement and deliver exceptional service.
- Leadership: Operate the business channel independently and mentor the team.
At Yello, we work together to improve the hiring experience and power recruitment programs. Every Yello team member is empowered to grow each day and achieve new career accomplishments, and we always make time to celebrate team members’ successes. Our Loop office is steps away from public transportation, overlooks Lake Michigan and our open concept office offers plenty of space to collaborate with colleagues or to work independently. We offer health, dental and vision insurance, a competitive 401k match, a reimbursement for fitness memberships and support for ongoing learning. Above all, we look forward to coming to work each day to solve interesting problems and make the impossible, possible.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time