Manager, Solution Consulting
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Effectively partner with Sales counterparts to develop effective GTM strategies, and jointly execute that strategy.
- Team management experience a must; management of a pre-sales organization preferred
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Pre-sales experience and ITSM experience highly desirable.
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Engage with customers at both a technical and business level.
- Lead from the front as it relates to executive alignment with key strategic customers.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who can:
- Understand the needs of the regional sales organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Work with regional sales directors to prioritize regional Solution Consulting efforts
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
- Ensure engagement of the supporting matrix organizations is effective and supporting of regions GTM strategy.
- Effective communication skills both internal and external facing.
- Executive presence and strong communication skills.
- Strong coaching skills and a passion for developing and leading high-performance teams.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.