This leadership role will be responsible for coaching and developing a team of Technical Delivery Managers (TDMs) and Associate Technical Delivery Managers. The TDMs are required to have total ownership and accountability for the operational experience that their clients have with Ensono. For the TDMs to achieve that, they must be focused on developing a deep understanding of their client’s business needs, how their solution with Ensono supports those needs, and continuously work at driving a successful outcome for Ensono to meet those needs. The TDMs must also provide oversight, guidance, and accountability within Ensono's Operational Teams. As a leader of TDMs, you will be responsible for coaching and developing the TDMs to achieve the above goal. While you lead the TDMs, you will be accountable for the portfolio of accounts managed by them.
- Be a client advocate.
- Coach, mentor, and develop the team; including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their roles and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and quick conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the team to succeed.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor, support, and grow a phenomenal team.
- Be an influencer of change and development within the broader organization.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and address inefficiencies.
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team.
- Possess a conceptual or practical understanding of any of the following technologies: Mainframe, Open Systems, Virtualization, Databases, Cloud Computing, Middleware, or Networking.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- An adept communicator. One who can communicate in a way that can educate audiences of varying skill sets, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Able to instill confidence and deliver results.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- Have experience in building and developing a team, particular with indiviuals junior or inexperience to the role’s expectations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, business management, or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in any of the following areas: project management, service delivery, technical account management, or systems administration.