Manager, Strategic Delivery Management at Ensono
This leadership role is responsible for leading a team of individuals, the Technical Delivery Managers (TDMs) within Ensono for our strategic accounts.
These TDMs work directly with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business and how it drives their technology needs. Empowered with that understanding, a TDM provides oversight and guidance within Ensono's Operational Teams to ensure that our clients have an exceptional experience with Ensono and reinforcing their confidence in selecting Ensono as their service provider.
The responsibility for the leader of our strategic delivery management segment is to be a coach. They are to provide guidance, aid, and development for their TDMs while expecting and holding them accountable to achieve exceptional results and behaviors that are aligned with the expectation of the TDM role, as previously mentioned.Responsibilities:
- Be a client advocate.
- Coach, mentor, and develop the team; including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their roles and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and quick conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the team to succeed.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor, support, and grow a phenomenal team.
- Be an influencer of change and development within the broader organization.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and address inefficiencies.
- Ability to travel. Travel expectation is light, about 10% - 15%.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team.
- Possess a conceptual or practical understanding of any of the following technologies: Mainframe, Open Systems, Virtualization, Databases, Cloud Computing, Middleware, or Networking.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- An adept communicator. One who can communicate in a way that can educate audiences of varying skill sets, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Able to instill confidence and deliver results.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, business management, or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in any of the following areas: project management, service delivery, technical account management, or systems administration.
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):Homebased - Downers Grove, IL - Finley
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.