Manager – Strategy and Program Development
About Kaizen Health
Founded in 2016, Kaizen Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed micro-mobility startup which enables any person to get around, regardless of physical ability. Our mission is to foster healthy communities by removing transportation as a barrier to get to appointments, obtain healthy food, get to jobs/school, and engage with the community to prevent isolation.
In each community that we work in, we aggregate disparate transportation providers under one platform – rideshare, wheelchair accessible vehicles, vehicles with car seats for children, stretcher vehicles and delivery services – and then facilitate access to this network through web and mobile applications. Some of our customers include: healthcare providers, health insurers, life sciences companies, senior living providers and municipalities.
Culture is as important to us as competency. Our team is comprised of folks driven to not only create a great company, but one which has a vast positive impact on society. We are entrepreneurial and put our heads together to solve the new challenges that our clients bring to us.
Who are we looking for?
A successful candidate in this role will support that mission by working alongside our corporate strategy and business development teams to define and deploy technology-driven solutions to population health and SDOH-related challenges facing payers, providers, and cities/municipalities. The role will require both a project manager’s communication skills and attention to detail and a strategic thinker’s ability to empathize, deconstruct problems, develop creative solutions, and articulate value, feasibility, and risk.
- Managing novel/complex deployments and partnerships – coordinating across client and Kaizen Health teams to ensure that nonstandard solution rollouts exceed our client’s expectations and provide strong foundation for future growth;
- Identifying and preparing responses to RFP opportunities with providers, payers, municipalities, and other customer segments;
- Sourcing and developing novel partnerships to contribute to profitable volume/revenue growth;
- Supporting leadership in other areas as business needs or personal growth objectives warrant
You will love this job if you have:
- Passion for tackling challenges and opportunities in a growing, mission-driven organization;
- A high degree of empathy and curiosity to understand client/partner opportunities and design solutions that will create value to all parties;
- Ability to manage several large projects simultaneously that are disparate in scope – all the while internally working with teams to ensure that execution is on target
- Experience and progressive responsibility in a client-facing role, paired with a desire to gain exposure to health tech and/or technology entrepreneurship;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of health care industry landscape – value chain, industry trends, policy/regulatory environment, reimbursement models, pain points, etc.;
- Ability to stay organized and drive towards results in a fast-paced environment