If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewOur organization is focused on business to business customers who include state and local entities, federal government agencies, authorized channel partners, and resellers. Customer service agents are responsible for qualifying and nurturing prospects that build a pipeline for the Government Sales organization.
Agents will be expected to answer and follow up on inbound calls, web inquiries, emails, and chats that initiate from our MotorolaSolutions.com website and various marketing campaigns; agents will pre-qualify leads and develop them to the point of handoff for sales. Agents will interface with pre and post-sale support teams, sales, marketing and customer care. Motorola Solutions Government & Public Safety Business product portfolio focuses on Motorola’s professional Two – way radios, and parts and accessories for the two – way radios. Agents represent Motorola Solutions to our customer’s.
Our ability to provide best in class customer service is part of the Motorola Solutions brand. When our customers think of Motorola Solutions, they think of our products and the support we provide. Agents are responsible to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for future sales for Motorola Solutions.
The training program is best in class and designed to educate new agents on the processes and procedures prior to supporting customer inquiries.
Motorola Solutions is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demands. This is a pipeline role, while there may not be an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates. If your background is a match to our requirements, we will follow up with an exploratory conversation.
• Fundamental job responsibilities required of all incumbents-answer and qualify customer/client pre-sale inquiries concerning Motorola solutions, products, or services.- build and manage lead development pipeline.
• Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions.
• Tactfully and courteously interface with customers in order to build strong business relationships
• Proactively utilize strong problem-solving skills in order to deliver customer-focused solutions
• Educate customers on respective business processes and procedures- proactively continue to understand Motorola’s products & solutions, competitive products and market knowledge via website, training, and other marketing information.
• Demonstrate active listening and consultative selling skills when promoting additional products and services
• Display strong verbal communication skills through daily customer interaction
• Act as single point of contact
• Exercise multi-tasking skills when managing multiple systems and applications during customer interaction
• Utilize internal business tools and applications to effectively qualify and resolve the customer’s issues. This involves multi-tasking between systems while interacting with the customer
• Maintain Departmental/Organizational service levels
• Convey strong understanding of Motorola customer satisfaction and business
General knowledge, skills and behaviors required/preferred:
• 2+ years of customer service support, inside sales, or inbound call center experience preferred
• Exhibit strong ownership and follow through. Agents own the customer’s issue and drive the resolution to ensure the customer is satisfied with the end result
• Strong observation and researching skills. Agents need to research and pursue information that assists in resolving the customer’s issue. Allowing an issue to go unsolved because an agent does not have the desire to drive a resolution is not an option
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.