Monitoring & Anomaly Detection Lead at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Accounting, Audit, Forensics, Business Management, or Information Security
- 5+ years’ experience leading large scale, enterprise wide projects
- 5+ years investigative experience in law enforcement, corporate investigations, or fraud prevention and detection
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio and working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- An understanding of one or more visualization/reporting tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Experience working with SQL queries and understanding of latest databases
- Familiarity working with Big Data tools, such as Hive, Drill, Spark, etc.
Impact You'll Make:
- Program Management.
- Develops and implements proofs of concept, pilot programs, and testing to ensure satisfactory results for anomaly detection tools in the production environment.
- Researches, analyzes, and introduces supplementary enhancements to improve the monitoring program Deciphers complex and large data sets to produce actionable intelligence for review by investigators.
- Content Management.
- Assists with the creation, development and management of program collateral such as presentation materials, training materials, process documentation, internal policies, and operating procedures.
- Creates and maintains policies and procedures to standardize the monitoring process and ensure consistency in compiling evidence, documenting facts and providing recommendations to the team for next course of action.
- Project Management
- Adopt the current implementation strategy and apply it to new projects, while finding ways to improve the process
- Maintain a continuously updated list of project deadlines and deliverables for all prospective and in-flight implementations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.