Network Partnership Director, North America at project44
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
Channel and telematics partnerships are an integral part of project44’s growth and success. In an industry built on deep relationships and trust, the Network Partnerships Program Lead will manage and grow project44’s strategic partnerships with a focus on unlocking scalable carrier onboarding channels and establishing preferred partnerships.
- Manage a portfolio of 50+ project44 strategic channel partnerships to:
- Maintain and build relationships with channel and telematic providers.
- Investigate new opportunities including telematic onboarding improvements, co-marketing campaigns, preferred providers, cost improvements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on opportunity management obtained through partners.
- Articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to its strategic partners.
- Listen and understand challenges and then develop and execute action plan to resolve (with help from support, engineering, product and onboarding).
- Establish yourself as trusted advisor to strategic partners.
- Navigate across different functional groups and contacts at a partnership level to influence decision makers and achieve desired goals.
- Build business cases for loyalty programs, investment in partnerships, and new product offerings.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 10+ years of experience managing strategic relationships / alliances / partners with proven success in developing relationships.
- Organization, planning, timeliness with ability to multitask.
- Ability to mitigate risk, resolve conflicts and problem-solve.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with ability to influence.
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 20% on short notice.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.