North America Partner Services Advisor at DocuSign
North America Partner Services Advisor
Sales & Business Development | Seattle, San Francisco or Chicago
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Partner Services Advisor (PSA) is an entry role for DocuSign Partner Ecosystem. PSAs support our partner ecosystem as our first line of contact - recruiting partners, guiding their development and growing their success with DocuSign. Ongoing tasks range from leading onboarding webinars, serving as internal optimization consultants to supporting our Partner Account Managers in the field with strategic partners like SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft.
Partner Services provides worldwide partner coverage. PSAs work cross-functionally with various departments and global teams within DocuSign to deliver a great partner experience. As a global resource team, NA PSAs gain international exposure working on projects in EMEA, APAC and LatAm to drive partner success. Quarterly priorities can include identifying high growth partners, re-engaging inactive partners, driving attendance to events and webinars, improving programs and processes or leading campaigns to increase pipeline.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move into a Business Development role.
This position reports into the Director of Partner Services.
Responsibilities include developing a go-to-market strategy with our business development, sales, partner success and marketing teams, negotiating contracts, and leading collaboration between DocuSign matrix teams and our partners to execute effectively.
• Onboard new partners, guide to appropriate DocuSign Partner Programs, assist with integration development and facilitate DS introductions to generate leads and close deals.
• Qualify high potential/high growth partners for portfolio partner management
• Lead GTM activities in email campaigns, training sessions, webinars, events, etc.
• Serve as point of contact for partners, build trust, develop relationships internally and externally; lead with integrity and a “Partner First” attitude
• Manage quarterly projects/campaigns applying project management best practices
• Collaborate globally with internal and external partners to drive worldwide partner success
• BS/BA degree
• 2 years experience - preferably in a SAAS Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Professional Services or Support role
• Ability to lead strategy, build plans and execute and in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment
• Self-starter with great time management skills and willingness to go the extra mile to get it done
• Team player who can navigate ambiguity and change with enthusiasm and a sense of humor
• Strong communication skills, confidence and poise
• Multi-lingual ability is a plus
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.