Onboarding Coordinator, Groupon+ at Groupon
What's it like to launch your career while working one of the newest products at Groupon?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses. We connect people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
The Groupon+ Operations team is responsible for leading projects that directly impact the success of the CLO (Card-Linked Offers) sales organization, our new, high-profile, voucher-less, card-linked offers product. CLO deals require several manual touch-points, including vital coordination with credit card partners. Groupon+ Onboarding Coordinators are the organized and details-minded teammates who ensure that our partners are quickly and accurately brought onto the Groupon platform. This role involves meticulous attention to detail; validation of data within internal and external backend systems; effective controlling and monitoring of processes; and efficient communication with sales teams and operational partners.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will use tools to match merchant data with credit card partner records and validate data to ensure it's complete and accurate
- You will input data into backend systems for both our credit card partners as well as Groupon
- Ensure that deals are successful from launch to completion
- Monitor deals once they're live on the site and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- You will assess when to pause deals and/or escalate issues to the appropriate teams including engineering, sales, or product
- Follow up with internal teams and external partners and resolve information and data issues
- Tracking resolutions to unblock deals
- Provide operations support to 100+ reps
- Identify problem trends in the onboarding process and provide feedback to leadership
We’re excited if you have:
- 1+ years professional experience, especially in a role requiring impeccable attention to detail
- You're a communication sage with verbal and written skills that would make Shakespeare weep
- You're comfortable with ambiguity yet can also work with established metrics and goals
- You should be curious, autonomous and have a strong sense of ownership and desire to improve process
- Ability to work independently and meet high productivity and quality expectations
- Organization comes natural and you probably have your own system of staying prioritized
- You have experience in MS Office, Google Tools Suite and web proficiency
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.