Onboarding Project Manager
We're looking for a highly organized go-getter and problem-solver who wants to delight our customers by delivering accurate and quick assistance while maintaining Returnly’s quality onboarding experience. Our Onboarding Project team provides quality-touch onboarding guidance and assistance to customers via email with phone calls. After comprehensive training on Returnly products, this candidate should be excited to play a pivotal role in onboarding and enhancing the operations of our diverse customer base.
Key Responsibility Areas & Tasks:
- Manage business and technical setup issues, regarding the automation of returns processing on e-tailing website businesses.
- Provide enablement support to customers including troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving technical problems that arise during product installation
- Follow a standard project methodology for each client issue. Key job deliverables include the following: Kicking off the project, driving the completion of projects, tracking activity with client, troubleshooting client setup problems, logging Jira tickets, and writing Knowledge Base articles
- Shows initiative and strong desire to grow
- Create and fully document Jira Bug and Enhancement request for Product and Engineering to work from. This includes recreation steps, troubleshooting process, as well as business impact to our merchants
- Write Knowledgebase articles to answer common questions with regards to on-boarding
- Record how-to videos to augment Knowledgebase articles
- Teach them to fish is one of your favorite expressions
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience onboarding new clients in a customer service or software support environment
- Strong organizational skills and presentation skills required
- Excellent Written, Verbal and Customer Service Skills.
- Commitment to an Exceptional Level of Customer Satisfaction
- Outgoing Personality with the Ability to Perform and Work Well Under Pressure.
- Strong experience with eCommerce systems, i.e., Shopify / Shopify Plus, Magento, and/or SF Commerce Cloud (Demandware) required
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- Ability to read XML, JSON, SQL, and log files; Web development / styling experience preferred
- Familiarity with tools such as Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, and G-Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Knowledge preferred
- Ability to drive technical or process improvements, within backend systems, that would positively impact customer integrations.
- Strong oral & written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills are critical.
- Experience working with 3rd party integrators and eCommerce platform providers is a nice-to-have.
- Experience working in a remote office/location preferred
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, be able to energize teams, and be willing to listen to various opinions.
What you will learn:
- Learn the intricacies of Returns processing via Software and the various integration points.
- Work with Returnly Technology partner solution that affect merchants financial reporting as well as how 3rd Party Logistics Providers work.
- Emersion into the Returnly Financial Technology component of providing instant refunds and instant exchanges – how monies, flow, etc.
- Learn about Machine Learning and its impact on Risk Assessment
Read Full Job Description