Operational Excellence Lead
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
As a member of the Operational Excellence team, you’ll help make sure the entire Arity team is enabled and empowered to get things done! It’s our job to ensure Arity is an industry leader both in terms of the products we offer, and by the way in which we deliver and deploy them to our customers. We are one-part business - for example, contracting with customers and suppliers, and one-part risk managers - tackling tough issues like data security and privacy. Our top candidate embraces ambiguity and change. He/she can see the big picture, understand all the implications that need to be addressed, and lead the team to overcome any hurdles to achieve Arity’s goals. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
The Operational Excellence Lead Consultant develops and executes strategies to manage risks to Arity’s objectives. The role is responsible for leading and managing risk projects and working with key stakeholders across all of Arity’s functions.
- Contributes significantly to the development and execution of Arity’s risk management strategies across a broad portfolio of risks (Product, Cybersecurity, Data, Privacy, Model, Business Continuity, Supplier, etc.).
- Responsible for deploying new initiatives and executing on complex operational processes.
- Leads the Arity governance program and strategy around second line of defense, to ensure ongoing monitoring of the health of the control environment.
- Partners with Enterprise Risk Management to ensure alignment of objectives and use of common tools and methodologies.
- Identifies opportunity areas and challenges, and offers solutions and ideas for continuous improvement.
- Report on progress and issues to drive transparency and visibility into areas of opportunity.
This job may have supervisory duties
- Bachelor’s in a field such as general management, finance, and/or accounting
- 5+ years of related experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in risk management, compliance, and/or audit preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.