Operations Project Coordinator II
VelocityEHS Operations Project Coordinator IIs lead the backend operational activities needed to help VelocityEHS service operations meet or exceed their client expectations. They perform and/or coordinate the heavy-lifting, and they see that the “T’s” are all crossed and the “I’s” are all dotted before an VelocityEHS services project is delivered to a client.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting clients then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Concurrent management of the backend operational elements of numerous VelocityEHS service projects, primarily involving MSDS library-building
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal customers during a service project’s duration
- Confirm/redefine scope, establish project timelines, obtain necessary files/information from internal customers, coordination with vendor assignment staff, ongoing project communications/updates
- Ensure timely project delivery within established quality guidelines
- Collect and document various project delivery, success, and performance metrics and data
- Perform various data and file management tasks, including: pre-project database/data file quality assessments & project viability reviews, data scrubbing & filtering activities, data mapping and migration, project list template creation, MSDS file collection/organization and uploading into content management application
- Resolve issues or concerns that may arise during a project, either directly or by collaborating with applicable VelocityEHS staff
- Provide outstanding internal customer service and communication
- Subject matter expert on VelocityEHS BVA, Verification, Scan and Special Indexing products and services, with a thorough knowledge of the MSDS landscape in general
- Periodic performance of project-related operational tasks, such as, but not limited to: data entry, MSDS obtainment, VelocityEHS database searching, paper document sorting or scanning, electronic image file type conversions, spreadsheet analysis and QA, etc.
- Assist Manager of Services Operations in scoping out non-routine service opportunities
- Collaborate with other operations staff on best practices, SOP development, process improvement, and operation efficiencies obtainment
- Responsible for SOP Documentation and Updates
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related professional experience. This experience would preferably have demonstrated accomplishments in a project/team leadership role
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and expertise with Excel
- Proficient with Internet Browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communications
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Aspires to satisfy both internal and external customers
- Takes ownership of issues/projects and follows through to completion
- Ability to complete quality work within agreed upon deadlines
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, or as part of a team
- Detail oriented and very analytical
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity with Access and SQL a plus
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Acrobat/Distiller (PDF)
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.