ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn to use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
We are looking for an Organizational Change SME to provide organization design, performance management, leadership, and organizational change management expertise for our clients. The perfect candidate will be able to
- Align organizational structure and processes to deliver the desired transformation outcomes.
- Help the client transition people into new org structures, roles, and ways of working.
- Consider existing or new performance management and incentive systems to drive change in organizational behavior.
- Plan, prepare, and coach client stakeholders through organizational transitions, such as major job change actions.
- Coach client executives and stakeholders in adaptive leadership, change communications, and organizational change management.
You’ll spend your time on the following:
- Serve as a partner to business leaders to enable organizational design and effectiveness and at various levels within the organization (function, initiative, and team).
- Provide expertise in planning and facilitating organizational development initiatives
- Leverage various assessment techniques to evaluate current organizational barriers and facilitators to deliver against business outcomes
- Consult with client stakeholders and partners to plan, develop, implement and administer performance and talent development programs that achieve strategic goals
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to client stakeholders to enable effective adaptive leadership principles
- Leverage internal stakeholders to manage the organizational change through the transition to a new structure, ways of working, and new roles
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience on multiple organizational transformation initiatives, specifically involving a technology organization or a transition that is technology-enabled
- Experience with using a systems-thinking approach to resolving organizational and individual performance challenges
- Experience with various analysis techniques (org and role impact assessment, value stream mapping, Lean Change, etc.) to assess the current state of an organization or processes
- Ability to engage executive and senior stakeholders in workshops, interviews, and one-on-one coaching environments
- Familiar with HR processes and practices (compensation, rewards & recognition programs, performance management processes, personnel actions)
While we’ve traditionally been a traveling consultancy, travel is not required for this role at the moment. We anticipate the need for travel to our client locations in the future when it’s deemed safe.
Candidates must possess work authorization that does not require H-1B visa sponsorship by ThoughtWorks or dependent EAD.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.