Organizational Development Manager at IMC Trading
LIFE AT IMC AS ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.
Organizational Development Manager
OD work contributes to the sustained health and effectiveness of the organization and uses real data from organizational, behavioral and psychological sources to diagnose current and potential issues. The work is planned and systemic in its focus and takes into account the whole organization. OD practitioners help create alignment between different activities, projects and initiatives and ensure that initiatives are not disparate or ad-hoc across the organization.
- Review performance management and provide guidance on what is the most effective way of running enterprise functional performance reviews:
- Drive the IMC Performance Review process
- Quarterly Performance and Talent Calibration Sessions – assess the viability of existing processes and internal tools by analyzing key data to drive incremental improvement. This would include but not be limited to changes in behavior/ratings e.g. looking at organizational/team/individual/DEI trends, etc.
Learning & Development/Coaching
- Constantly reviewing the training offerings and adapting the training content and roadmap accordingly
- Ownership of the relationship of Learning & Development third-party providers and the curriculum they develop
- Developing clear content and support materials on career progression opportunities at IMC
- Review the Onboarding plans for new starters and determine if existing approach is eliciting optimal performance i.e. first day induction plus ongoing onboarding for new starters in general
HR - Other
- Assisting on various projects where collation of material is necessary across all functions in the organization that relate to BP/performance e.g. engagement & pulse survey ongoing analyses
- Onboarding trends – how are we faring given current market conditions?
- Off-boarding/Exit Interview trends – how do we fare?
- Staying on top of research and trends in the industry and market conditions (like candidates, teleworking etc.) that could impact the culture or recruiting efforts e.g. Utilization of Gartner Research Council, networking etc.
- Analyze, extrapolate conclusions and devise appropriate change plans around initiatives such as onboarding and exit interview trends, engagement & pulse surveys and Talent Reviews
- Keeping abreast of research and trends in the industry and market conditions that could impact our culture and recruiting efforts. This will include reading articles and research papers, gaining information through networking and attending conferences etc.
- Responsibility for addressing change initiatives as the arise and liaising with the HR team as needed along the way
- Work closely with the Head of HR and SHRBPs to formulate the company-wide HR strategy and goals
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.