Originations Specialist - Align
Are you fully engaged at work?
Think back to your last job. Did your work ever feel...less than challenging? Enova team members don’t have that problem. We’re regularly solving complex problems that directly impact the business and help grow our skills simultaneously. When we talk to our team members, they tell us they’ve broken through personal and professional barriers thanks to the mission-driven work they’re tackling and the support from their manager and team. Where else can you level up your skills by working on fresh, interesting challenges every day? We want to celebrate your wins with you. This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
As an Originations Specialist, you will guide our customers through the Income Share Agreement (ISA) application process. Throughout the day you’ll be responding to customer questions over phone and email to ensure they have a clear understanding of exactly how ISAs works. You will also be collecting and analyzing application documents to establish identity, verify income and banking information, all while providing added assistance to underwrite the ISA. Without Originations Specialists, we can’t issue ISAs, so you are playing a critical part in Align’s success!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of the ISA product and establish the ability to effectively communicate our unique structure to applicants.
- Provide friendly and dedicated customer service over phone and email to new applicants as well as existing clients.
- Multi-task by communicating with prospective customers while claiming and processing incoming leads.
- Calculate quotes using the financial documents customers include with their application.
- Meeting (and hopefully exceeding) Key Performance Indicators including processing the required amount of applications each day/week/month and meeting phone and email communication activity standards.
We get excited about you if you have:
- Strong time management skills to work through your day
- Strong problem solving mindset to overcome borrower’s obstacles and be persuasive when necessary
- A desire to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer.
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Experience with product launch or new initiatives highly preferred.
About the Align team:
Founded in 2011, Align is the only company in the United States to offer Income Share Agreements (ISAs) to the general public. The team is growing quickly and they share a passion for helping their customers get access to this innovative type of funding. Being such a small team, each team member must be adaptable and comfortable stepping outside of their job description to ensure Align is awesome at ISAs. Team members are actively encouraged to think and act like a leader and build and value relationships--both with customers and fellow team members. Align joined Enova in early 2020 and continues to work out of their own office in downtown Chicago. Want to learn more about Align and our ISAs? Check out https://www.helloalign.com/!
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.