Part Time Onboarding Specialist at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
CCC combines strategic foresight, dynamic partnerships, and smart technology to power its customers forward. We are an industry leading provider of innovative cloud based, telematics, hyperscale technologies and apps for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. CCC's solutions and big data insights are delivered through the powerful CCC ONE™ platform, which connects a vast network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMS, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. In addition, CCC provides access to car-related services to millions of consumers via carwise.com, and Auto Injury Solutions Inc., a CCC company, provides customizable, end-to-end, casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. The collective set of CCC's smart, flexible, and intuitive solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Position overview: You’re creative and driven, with interpersonal skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient, you take pride in improving an already well-oiled machine. The Onboarding Specialist will work with guidance from Sr. members of the TA team to guide new hires through our hiring process and connect them to working at CCC. In this role you will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and new employees. This individual will contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition group by providing information and ensuring a smooth and positive experience with all new hires of CCC Information Services. You will also be a focal point with guidance and collaboration from the Director of Talent acquisition and our IT Service Desk, Facilities & Procurement Teams. The goal for this position is to ensure that each and every hire we have has an amazing experience.
· Work closely with Recruiting Team so that there is a smooth transition between Recruitment and Hiring through Onboarding
· Ensure the process flows through to all of the necessary teams regarding ordering equipment, equipment setup and working with our facilities team.
· Keeping track of each new employee's progress through the onboarding tasks and following up to ensure completion
· Providing assistance to employees who may encounter difficulties in using the online onboarding process or their first week.
· Providing assistance to employees on their first day with I-9 verification
· Associates degree and 1-3 years of related experience in a high growth, Technology environment preferred
· High level of technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word and ATS systems
· The ability to evaluate data and interpret trends
· Exceptional customer focus, including a bias for fast resolution.
· Strong teamwork and organizational abilities with superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Well-developed influencing skills
· Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced and fluid work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
· Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
· Ability and willingness to challenge status-quo in a productive and constructive way
· Ability to work 20 hours a week