Partner Manager at Kin + Carta
Solstice is a modern software engineering firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. As instructors and coaches, we help companies transform from the inside out by adopting a high-speed culture of innovation. We’re strategists, researchers, designers and engineers hell-bent on changing the way the world does business. We’re headquartered in Chicago and have delivery offices in New York, London, and Buenos Aires.
We are looking for a relationship-driven and detail-oriented Partner Manager to join our Partnerships team and continue Solstice's rapid growth. You’ll be joining an arm of our sales team focused on expanding our technology partnerships' new business opportunities within the solutions we build. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Solstice and your career. In this role, you’ll support critical partnership management and drive forward new business relationships.
What you'll be doing:
- Grow, maintain, and navigate relationships with Solstice’s strategic partners (i.e. Pivotal, Google, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, VMware) at corporate and local levels
- Determine partner program requirements and coordinate internal stakeholders and resources to fulfill them
- Work with Solstice sales reps to drive sales opportunities that come through partner channel and/or require partner support
- Work with Solstice’s head of sales and emerging capability leads to create go-to-market strategies and joint offerings with partners
- Monitor partners’ product offerings and work with technical resources to take advantage of early access, betas, etc.
- Work with Solstice marketing team and partners’ marketing teams to develop thought leadership, joint collateral, and events
- Attend partner conferences and sales events to demonstrate commitment and generate new business opportunities
- Work with Solstice’s emerging capabilities team to ensure the strategic nature of partnerships are aligned; foster strong relationships between Solstice’s leadership and corresponding partner leadership
- Assist with overall partnership strategy
- 5+ years B2B channel management experience
- 3+ years experience in major public Cloud ecosystems preferred
- Ability to exercise initiative to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Understanding of B2B marketing strategies and sales processes
- Understanding and passion for human-centered design and the agile software development lifecycle
- May have previously worked with either marketing, line of business and/or technology teams in enterprise environments
- Extroverted and empathetic
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- At least 25% travel required
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.