Partner Manager at Club Automation
This position is within the Daxko family of brands.
Daxko’s mission is to make the world a healthier and happier place. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.Job Description
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, your primary responsibility as a Partner Manager is to cultivate and maintain relationships among Daxko business partners while also developing strategies to increase adoption of their products into the Daxko customer base.
In this position, you will work hands-on with partners to drive their success in the Daxko Certified Interface Marketplace. While you can expect weekly mentoring through 1:1s with your direct manager, you will generally be expected to work independently in this role. You will have responsibility for up to 100 technical partners (low touch) and 3 strategic partners (high touch) across multiple market segments, typically contributing less than $10M in total revenue. You will mostly manage on-going partner relationships but may also lead the launch of smaller new partnerships.
You will also...
- Evangelize the Daxko Certified Interface program to internal & external stakeholders - clearly articulating the value prop and mechanics of the program
- Respond to partner inquiries; educating prospective partners on the value of the program and how to join
- Assist new partners in on-boarding to the Daxko Certified Interface program including contract execution, API usage, billing, and promotions
- Develop and maintain business relationships and design policies which allow partnerships to thrive
- Help to develop documents and materials that serve to promote and support execution of the DCI program including sales presentations, partner contracts, on-boarding instructions, billing reports, etc.
- Champion and manage new partner launches to create stronger partnerships
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships; build the partner network through targeted outreach and strong project planning
- Strengthen existing relationships and collaborations
- Enforce legally-binding contracts
- Develop and execute plans for partner growth
- Negotiate contracts with prospective partners
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create commercial success
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast and report on key metrics
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Detail-oriented, manages time and objectives effectively
- Excellent communicator in person, on the phone, in email, and with social
- Proactive self-starter with a professional, positive demeanor
- Loves testing out new approaches, knows how to measure the impact and adjust
- Not afraid of conflict – able to check your ego at the door for the benefit of the product and team
- Flexible - change and uncertainty don’t faze you
- 1+ years of relevant partner management experience; track record in recruiting, onboarding and enabling partners
- Strong time management skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical & organizational skills with a strong work ethic
- Able to comfortably and effectively present to large groups of stakeholders
- While experience in the fitness industry is strongly preferred, must either have prior fitness industry experience or history of learning new domains quickly
- Four-year degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge and practical experience with fitness tech
- Experience working with remote teams a plus
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.