Partnership Development Operations Analyst
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We have just been named the #1 mid-size company to work for by Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work (2021), in addition to being recognized as a one of the best workplaces in Chicago several years in a row (2018-2021 Crain’s, 2019-2021 Built In Chicago). We’ve achieved this honor by emphasizing diversity, excellence, integrity, appreciation, collaboration, creativity and camaraderie, as well as offering a very competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. All Campus is committed to fostering professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep employees happy, healthy, and passionate about the work we do.
All Campus is looking for team players who are highly motivated to deliver exceptional results for one of the leading providers of online program management solutions for higher education. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys coming up with new ideas, is comfortable communicating them to a variety of stakeholders and other managers, and who is excited by the prospect of working constantly to improve performance.
All Campus continues to grow quickly and we are seeking an operations expert who can help support our new institutional partners and our internal teams as we engage with top colleges and universities. This role is multi-faceted and essential to help us exceed expectations and continue to be a leader in the online program management industry. The Partnership Development Operations Analyst will support the Partnership Development team in business development efforts including managing RFP responses, conducting market research, and leading process improvement efforts. In addition, this individual will play a critical role in supporting the acquisition and on-boarding of institutions into All Campus’ partnership model. The ideal candidate will be motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive. Strong project management skills, a collaborative approach, and excellent written and oral communications skills are essential. As the online education market continues to experience tremendous growth, the individual in this role will have a unique opportunity to support colleges and universities in their mission to provide an excellent and affordable education to students regardless of delivery mode.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all Partnership Development process document templates and update as needed according to business needs.
- Manage and update various intra-departmental reporting document templates as needed.
- Support the partnership development team in deck and proposal creation, including performing quality assurance end editing
- Help to maintain and manage internal databases, data systems, Salesforce and standard operating procedures.
- Conduct data cleaning and preparation of business development operations data files.
- Contribute to the presentation and reporting of data by developing charts, graphs, topline reports, banners, key performance indicators, and tables.
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly Salesforce performance metrics, including evaluating metrics, developing standardized reports, and ensuring the ongoing accuracy of such reports.
- Manage, coordinate, and develop bid responses and RFP data in concert with the Partnership Development and Market Research Teams.
- Manage presence in institutional vendor portals and perform routine audits to ensure information is up-to-date and accurate.
New Partner Launch Support:
- Manage the lifecycle of new program launch preparation documents from initiation to hand-off to execution teams, ensuring accurate and complete information.
- Support and assist the partnership development team in preparing new partner programs for final internal approval and launch.
- Provide coordination to internal program hand-off teams (senior leadership, partnership development, partnership services, and market research, etc.).
- Schedule and co-facilitate meetings to support new partner on-boarding, including scheduling internal meetings, partner-facing meetings, and coordinating follow-up / next steps with stakeholders.
- Anticipate and identify areas of improvement related to internal operating needs and partner with leadership regarding solutions that will improve processes and communication.
- Create and manage documentation related to current and new processes for on-boarding new partners.
- Clearly communicate project status and updates and produce summary reports for director and senior leadership as requested.
- Collect and analyze data from internet research, secondary source data, and primary research methods as needed.
- Identify trends and provide analysis of competitors’ products and services, market share, and market strategies.
- Prepare initial reports of findings, illustrating data graphically, and translating findings into clearly written text.
- Prepare final reports and presentations in a variety of outputs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for internal and external communications.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, project management, education, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Experience successfully managing RFP response projects from beginning to end required.
- Strong organizational skills and experience in managing projects, timetables, and implementations using standard project management tools.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills / emotional intelligence are critical as well as excellent oral and written communication skills in order to direct and manage the activities of multiple departments, and positively communicate and work with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-orientated with an ability to review and edit writing for accuracy, clarity, and impact.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively utilizing exceptional interpersonal skills to manage and lead internal teams and external contacts.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience using excel and other spreadsheet management software packages. Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
All Campus is currently a remote work culture, we plan to return to the office in a flexible format, when it is safe to do so.