Payments Project Manager - Equipment at Club Automation
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve. Our integrated payment and software systems are the foundation from which we deliver value.Job Description
As Project Manager - Equipment on the Daxko Payments Team, you will help accelerate payments revenue recognition by providing a seamless equipment implementation process.
**We are currently remote, but we are looking to hire this candidate to eventually work on-campus in Birmingham, AL, Chicago, IL, or Highlands Ranch, CO.
You will also...
- Coordinate credit card processing equipment installations and provide equipment training to customers
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software, and system errors
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations; coordinate with various teams within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Follow established company and customer service protocol
- Work closely with payment providers, third parties, and hardware vendors to facilitate the resolution of processing issues where needed
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment
- Associates degree in computer science, management information systems, business administration or a related field, OR the equivalent in Customer Service or Customer Support experience
- 2+ years as a Technical Support Representative in a Help Desk environment
- 2+ years credit card processing hardware installation and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to maintain high performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- A creative and team-focused mindset, with a problem-solving approach that has a bias towards taking action
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Efficient, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent communicator; able to convey complex ideas succinctly.
The Daxko Nation includes many distinct brands: Daxko, CSI Spectrum, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, Zen Planner, UpLaunch, PlayerSpace, Motionsoft, and more. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span over 100 countries, 17,000 facilities, and over 25 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation for providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.