Payroll Implementation Consultant II - Temporary at Paylocity
At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Our Payroll Consultants are responsible for understanding moderately complex client needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs. Duties begin with an in-depth consultative needs analysis which is used to define system setup and configuration which will optimize client time, efficiencies, processes and reporting. The Payroll Consultant will ensure accurate conversion of payroll and human resource data from clients’ previous providers, by balancing converted data to reports and tax returns and work cohesively with clients utilizing system output reports to confirm and test setup. Once data is successfully converted, the Payroll Consultant will provide first-level support to our clients’ until their transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
- Has proven track record of successfully assisting clients with 100% responsibility for a seamless onboarding experience for moderately complex clients
- Provide industry leading customer service
- Use a project management and consultative approach to promote an integrated implementation across all products
- Conduct an introduction call to verify contracted products, understand client priorities and craft a suggested timeline for the implementation of all products
- Conduct an alignment call to answer product questions, collect payroll data for configuration, review data extracted information, confirm company related information and introduce subject matter experts who will assist with higher complexity products
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity subject matter experts
- Facilitate the entry of previous payroll provider data
- Follow balancing procedures to ensure all converted data is accurate
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure all setup work has been completed accurately, review reports and support clients for initial processing of payroll
- Maintain advanced level knowledge of Paylocity’s products and partnerships to ensure clients realize maximum benefit of our system
- Responsible for mastering the web-based Paylocity payroll and HR software application
- Research and resolve complex payroll issues to provide client satisfaction
- Identify and document potential improvements to Paylocity procedures such as training, documentation and system enhancements to increase client and employee retention and satisfaction
- Lead client meetings
- Some travel up to 10% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high volume payroll implementation service bureau
- Familiar with payroll related legislative requirements (taxes, withholding orders, etc.)
- Intermediate project management skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate resources and plan for their utilization
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
- This position provides a competitive salary
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2014, 2017, 2018
- Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO's 2014, 2017
- CIO Applications Top 25 HR Technology Solution Providers 2017
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2013-2017
- DC Digital Top Work Places 2016-2017
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago 2008-2017
- Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago 2012-2017
- Best Places to Work Idaho 2017
- Best Places to Work Orlando Business Journal 2016-2017
- Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation 2014, 2017
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.