Performance Strategist at EMX Digital
EMX is a new programmatic marketplace which offers more powerful media solutions across supply, demand and data to publishers, advertisers, ad tech providers and agencies, including increased efficiencies, heightened transparency and an overall lift in ROI.
EMX combines the services of an automated global marketplace specializing in direct-to-consumer access through technologies like header bidding, with a leading deterministic data and decisioning platform for advertisers and brands. As an integrated business, EMX gives clients access to a unified supply chain providing access to more audiences on all screens, including TV, OOH, mobile and desktop. Anchored within Engine Group, EMX is part of an international advertising powerhouse that affords us the ability to be a part of end-to-end marketing solutions for many of the world’s most recognizable brands.
We’re looking for a Performance Strategist to be an integral part of our Account Management team. Performance Strategists oversee the performance and optimization of advertisers campaigns and provide feedback to the client service manager on performance and changes. Ownership and accountability is crucial to nurturing campaign performance and providing the best customer service in the industry. You’ll also be working closely with other internal teams to ensure the deal points of each campaign are fully communicated and are being met. This is a full-time role based out of our Chicago office and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in digital advertising in the US.
- Manage online video and display campaigns for Fortune 500 brands and serve as the first point of contact for agency and/or advertiser requests.
- Monitor and optimize campaign’s performance through internal and third-party reporting, and provide optimization feedback to Client Service Managers.
- Provide client service managers with post-campaign services (comprehensive recaps of campaigns, making recommendations for future campaigns, providing further data and information to the client/agency).
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of EMX
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in digital, programmatic account management preferred, 1-3 years in digital advertising industry (past agency, publisher, DSP, network, etc), programmatic ad operations, ad trafficking, or ad technology.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; polished and professional demeanor
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Detail and quality oriented; strong organizational skills
- Effective time management skills ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and adapt to new technologies.
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand internal and external needs.
- Ability to multi-task without allowing performance to suffer.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and AppNexus
- Experience using third party reporting such as DCM, Asana, and Sizmek a plus.