About the Role:
Responsible for analyzing from end to end the North American and International supply chain. Interacting with key stakeholders to identify high risks or high-level problems and offer solutions.
About the Team:
Supply Chain team is responsible for the overall inventory health for North America and Europe. The team has responsibility from product launch to product drop. Forecasting, planning, procurement and inventory management fall under this department.
What You Will Do:
• Responsible for end to end procurement of imported and domestic products. Optimizes the balance between supply availability, inventory investment and risk of obsolescence while leveraging data analytics.
• Proactively communicates supply chain issues that could affect key KPI’s-specifically- targeted fill rate and targeted inventory turns.
• Ensure availability of product through delivery of supplier forecasts, supplier collaboration, and establishment of effective communications.
• Develop business models to analyze supply chain trends
• Perform quarterly Safety stock analysis to ensure optimal inventory and fill rate targets are achieved.
• Work closely with Demand Planning, Sourcing and Product Development on achieving new product launch deliverables from timing, supply, promotional and inventory standpoints.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities; Focuses on continuous improvement through analytics and challenges existing limitations. Provides analytical solutions to help automate processes.
• Work with internal and external business partners, including China team, to manage supplier related projects, such as VMI, Vendor Scorecard, PO exceptions.
Skills You'll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred) or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years’ experience required in procurement or supply chain field
• Solid understanding of procurement and procurement best practices.
• A strong working knowledge of Oracle preferred.
• Highly analytical; Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and tight deadlines and take ownership and accountability for issue resolution.
• Experience working with global suppliers.
• Team player that can bring continuous improvement process to the position.
• Challenges the status quo and consistently looking at continuous improvement.