Producer - Project Manager
Edge Experiential is looking for a Senior Project Manager / Producer who has overseen the creation and installation of large immersive and interactive solutions. You will join as an experienced Project Manager / Producer working closely with Producers, Creatives, and Engineering leads. Responsible for the day to day running of a project and its engineering team: maintaining schedules and tasks, resolving blockers, and keeping the project on track.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to project planning, scheduling, and resource management
- Work with Producer and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize tasks and define project goals and requirements
- Organize and track iteration status, and help to resolve blockers for team members
- Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity
- Facilitate cross-team and cross-vendor coordination
- Travel to on-site locations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Solid project management skills at least 5+ years
- Have a background in hands-on development or another technology-related field working on challenging and innovative projects
- Organized, detailed, hands-on, and a quick problem solver
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence change at all organizational levels
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excited to help build unique physical and digital interactive installations combining user experience design, software development, hardware integration, architecture, and custom fabrication
- Hands-on development skills are not required, however, must be able to learn and understand the workflow of various software platforms such as Unity/Unreal, and web. Basic understanding of 2D and 3D asset pipelines. Basic working knowledge of software development processes.
- Experience in managing technical project teams using tools such as Jira, Trello, and Smart Sheets as well as others you might bring along.