Producer at Varyer
You'll work as part of a small and talented team, jumping lockstep into our momentum with a problem-solving attitude, facilitating the success of our projects and relationships.
Just over one year old, Varyer is an integrated creative studio that was founded with a unique pedigree of expertise that informs our brand strategies and creative services. Our studio is inside the retail brand we also operate, Asrai Garden West Loop, adjacent to Ace Hotel.
You are the sort of person who can ensure that the work and the working atmosphere are both exceptional.
You are happy to be client-facing and to work as part of a small team, and you are comfortable being the voice for any given project in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary studio.
You keep up with industry trends and are eager to learn about and work with new technologies.
You are ready for something different.
What you’ll do
- Serve as a main point of contact with clients, partner agencies, and internal teams
- Lead with a good sense of intuition and emotional intelligence
- Drive simultaneous pitches and projects
- Establish realistic costs and timings, with a constructive problem-solving outlook
- Prepare and manage budgets, statements of work, and schedules to deliver successful projects and profitability
- Be motivated to win new business and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Contribute to a happy, engaged and respectful work environment
- Deep involvement in client operations (tracking progress to goals, identifying areas of opportunity, and working with partner leadership to gain traction on initiatives)
- Build out and maintain a reporting platform to display organizational dashboards
- Organize and maintain data for key performance indicators, and analytics to better understand the critical drivers of our business
- Conduct iterative conversations to provide updates on performance, progress, and highlight issues that need addressing with recommendations to move forward
- Collaborate with internal and external partner leaders to establish team goals and implement strategies for executing, measuring progress, and communicating results against these goals
- A background in hands-on development, creative agency, or another technology-adjacent field working on challenging and innovative projects
- Proactive, organized, detailed, hands-on, and a quick problem solver
- Excellent communication, facilitation, written, and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence change at all organizational levels
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excitement to help build unique physical and digital expressions of strategy combining user experience design, brand architecture, identity systems, custom fabrication, and honestly whatever else comes along.
- Hands-on development skills are not required, however you must be able to learn and understand the workflow of various software platforms and asset pipelines.
- Experience in managing technical project teams using tools such as Figma, Trello, Basecamp, InVision and Dropbox as well as others you might bring along.
- Ability to facilitate conflict resolution; diplomatically diffuse situations
- Connections with a network of a-list freelance talent is a bonus
This position requires at least 3+ years experience in producing digital experiences and brand campaigns.