Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is growing. And our project management / production team is growing with it—we need a project manager / producer. You’ll be an integral part of the PM /Production department working across all marketing channels with a focus on a large national program. Must love spreadsheets and food!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing timelines and on-schedule delivery for creative projects
- Managing internal video and animation
- Shoot Production Management; Market logistics, scheduling, budget, talent & crew, and props
- Attending cross-functional meetings to understand project objectives and requirements
- Monitoring day-to-day process across a variety of projects including but not exclusive to - print, video, digital, events, studio production, and test production
- Vendor Management; estimating and purchasing
- Ability to work cross collaboratively and coordinate and maintain deliverables working with creative resources, stakeholders and outside vendors
- Communicating any project updates and next steps to larger team to ensure key team members are informed
- Utilizing Basecamp and other management software/tools to efficiently manage and share information on the status of the pipeline of projects
- Understanding of how to scope projects, allocate resources, and prioritize as needed
- Ability to be flexible and problem solve when there is a change in project direction, timeline, priorities, or resource allocation
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years (cumulative ) project manager Experience as a producer in print, video, and digital content
- Knowledge of Grubhub/Seamless services (preferred)
- Understanding of steps and timelines in marketing communications design and production
- Experience with PM software such as Basecamp, MS Project, workamajig, Sharepoint, etc.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Proficient in excel, word, presentation and electronic workflow
- Excellent budget, time, project management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal communication and team facilitation skills to problem-solve effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt to changing scope, timelines, and project needs
- Strong leadership, collaboration and people skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.