Product Marketing Manager at ClearCut Analytics
Product Marketing Manager Job Description
ClearCut Analytics is looking for an expert Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced company and growing marketing team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading go-to-market planning and ensuring alignment on all enablement activities. As a newly created role, this individual will partner with leaders across marketing, product and sales to effectively educate prospects and clients on ClearCut’s product. The ideal candidate has a growth mindset and can translate complex information into digestible marketing campaigns that attract clients.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to identify and position products for target audiences
- Translate complex technological concepts into messaging that clearly and concisely communicates the value of ClearCut’s products
- Lead generation and refinement of product positioning and differentiation
- Craft sales enablement materials such as presentations, sell sheets, case studies, product videos, website copy, blogs, etc. and train sales team on key features and benefits of our products.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing in collaboration with product and sales
- Track, measure, and report on all product launches
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience with a technology or SaaS company
- Solid understanding of value drivers and the customer lifecycle in SaaS models
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize campaigns
- A strategic mindset that can see beyond the day-to-day to ensure we have a focused go-to-market strategy designed to exceed the company’s growth goals
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment