Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for an Implementation Team Lead to deliver a world class implementation experience to our incredible customers and partners. You will work alongside sales, support, and customer success to manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will be coached and mentored by an awesome team of experienced solutions architects and Implementation Managers.
You’re passionate about the experience of our customers and will relentlessly identify ways to deliver value throughout the implementation process. You are someone who prides yourself on organization and the ability to keep track of competing priorities in a fast paced environment. Technology excites you and you wake up everyday eager to expand your technical skills and understanding.
What you’re most excited for:
- Learn project44 products and APIs, various configurations, in order to support various customer set ups
- Manage a subset of implementations from kickoff, to API review, testing support, and go live support
- Serve as an advisor to Customer Vendors on proper connection methods, tradeoffs etc
- Provide troubleshooting and testing support via email and ad-hoc meetings
- Manage multiple projects at a time in various stages of implementation
- Report weekly on project status, outstanding risks, and upcoming tasks to Customer and Implementation Managers
- Create, update, and distribute documentation on standards and best practices for integration with project44
- Conduct Weekly 1/1s with remainder of Team
- Report Urgent Issues and Notify Implementation Manager of critical issues Suppliers are facing
- Report weekly on project status, outstanding risks, and upcoming tasks to Customer and Implementation Manager
- Responsible for leading training initiatives with new suppliers
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Motivated to grow into various roles within project44
- Experience working with Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and navigate ambiguity
- Ability to think critically, ask the right questions, and ultimately learn to interact with our APIs and processes
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.