Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Program Coordinator who is eager to lead our Group Coaching Program.
The Program Coordinator will manage and administer the Group Coaching Program for Black Spectacles while also iterating on the program using feedback from coaches and customers.
- Continually recruit and hire program "coaches" (licensed architects) through networking and recruiting
- Manage a team of 25 - 30 part-time, remote employees (licensed architects)
- Provide feedback to program coaches based on customer feedback
- Uphold and enforce program terms and conditions with customers and employees
- Measure and communicate the health of the program throughout its life cycle
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Work across multiple departments (Marketing Team, Data Analysis Team, Dev Team, etc.) on projects related to maintaining and enhancing the program
- Implement and manage program enhancements to ensure program goals are achieved while aligning with the program's mission.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on the data
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to create and manage long-term goals
- Is able to follow policies and procedures yet be adaptable to change when needed
- Intermediate computer knowledge (preferably G-suite)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
- Work out of the inspiring 1871 space, access to events and mentors
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.