Program Manager- Agile/DevOps at Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is searching for a Program Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Chicago. This role will wear multiple hats functioning as a Consultant, Program/Project Manager, Scrum Master, trainer and coach. In this role, you will focus on helping companies across various industries to design a developmental roadmap, improve strategy and reduce costs. This position will deliver product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes and metrics), enable technology solutions, and change management programs to help improve our clients' operations.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working with Agile teams to assist in the adoption of Agile values, and the application of Agile frameworks.
- Partnering with portfolio and program leadership to plan Agile transformations and adopt SAFe practices.
- Participating in ongoing Agile asset development/framework refinement.
- Providing ongoing training as needed.
- Leading multiple initiatives for clients around the metro area.
- Leading teams of individuals, including other project managers.
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value.
- Assisting in the designing of service and support models to enable critical business services.
- Setting and managing client expectations specific to the project.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Overseeing cross-functional projects and exhibiting an understanding of critical cross module integration points.
- Communicating project direction, approach, priorities, events and status to all project resources and business sponsors.
- Ensuring project deliverables are on time and on budget, while meeting customer satisfaction expectations.
- Mitigating project risks and managing issues.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience coaching Agile teams.
- Knowledge of Scrum and/or other common team-level Agile frameworks.
- Experience in a scaled Agile environment (LeSS, SAFe, DAD, etc.).
- CSM certification.
- SAFe Program Consultant certification preferred.
- Scrum Coach certification preferred.
- 3+ years of prior management consulting experience.
- 10+ years of related experience in a project management specific role within IT departments and management consulting organizations.
- Depths in at least one of the following areas: SDLC, business intelligence, business strategy, custom application design or mobile technologies.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
While every project is different, they all begin the same way—with us listening to our clients. We have a 30+ year history of developing lasting relationships, driving business growth, and celebrating the people, talent and ideas that make it all possible. From public to private, Fortune 500 to startups, we pride ourselves on the value we provide and the skills to get the job done.