Program Manager, Business Integration
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We are looking for an exceptionally analytical leader to take charge of our business integration program. You should have the right balance of analytical skills as well as strategic intuition and know-how. You’ll be responsible for leading the end-to-end integration of acquired businesses, as well as defining the strategy for preserving and maximizing value as part of the the broader Grubhub platform. A real self-starter, you should have a passion for digging into all facets of operations and solving hard problems -- plus a proven track record of getting things done.
Grubhub is a dynamic, rapidly growing company; you must have the critical thinking skills to support and drive key decision making with senior leaders. This role is integral in cross-functional collaboration across the organization. You must be able to work effectively with a diverse set of functions and adapt as the business grows or the context changes. We are scrappy entrepreneurs here at Grubhub so learning and improving are a must.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Craft a disciplined integration strategy, process and execution plan for each ongoing integration
- Lead cross-functional teams throughout the integration process and ensure that there’s strong collaboration across companies/geographies; you need to be effective in holding people accountable
- Establish an agile integration project framework, which includes clear communication plans, disciplined timelines, effective review processes, thorough risk management, and the flexibility to react to learnings which arise during integration
- Analyze the relevant financial, operational, and customer experience KPIs and drive business integration accordingly
- Work closely with Grubhub leadership to plan for and implement effective workforce and cultural integrations
- Identify structural and process improvement opportunities as well as innovation enabled by the integration
You Should Have
- 5-7+ years of experience in strategy, business integration or operational roles; must be an adept strategist with experience owning end-to-end implementation
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross-functional teams; you’re effective in running complex projects -- everything from project plans, tracking, communication, etc.
- Strong attention to detail; Digs into all of the minutiae and understands every aspect of the business; You love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are an expert at Excel and SQL); you bring solutions to the table based on thorough analyses
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ambitions goals
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or analytical field; MBA is required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.