At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Program Manager you will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
You will be facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, and closing of projects. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity’s internal systems and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies and ask the right questions to draw them out.
This person will be managing the FedRAMP Program which is a top Initiative at the company. Past experience leading programs that implement ISO27001, SOC2 or FedRAMP a significant plus.
- Oversee management and reporting of 50+ projects that will have varied levels of Project Management support. Some direct PM skills may be required.
- Plan, estimate, and control project costs, including resource planning, to ensure FedRAMP Program is delivered on time and within budget
- Identify and manage project resource needs and goals - strategies, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans, and change control
- Track and report on project risks, progress, issues, and milestones; provide status reports to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders
- Provide project management coaching and mentoring to others in the organization if needed
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- BA/BS in in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related experience working on projects/programs across multiple regions and/or lines of businesses
- 7+ years of experience leading medium and large information technology projects (e.g. software development, system implementations, business analysis, and process re-engineering) through all phases of the project life cycle
- Passion for Technology and Project/Program Management
- Knowledge of the SDLC and agile and waterfall project management techniques and tools
- FedRAMP, ISO or SOC2 Program Management is a significant plus
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.