Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for an intellectually curious and highly motivated program manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our Customer Operations team. We are looking for a high-energy individual who has a strong work ethic, the ability to turn business-level objectives into a program road map, a track record of sponsor and stakeholder communication and management. The Program Manager will have oversight of an Ops Business Support Analyst and is responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to plan, organize, and deliver projects for our Customer Operations function.
What you do at Avant
- Report into Head of Customer Operations as a key contributor in developing foundational Operations infrastructure and developing new ops programs to support organizational growth.
- Lead cross-functional project planning amongst Site Operations, BPO, Workforce Management, Operations Performance, Performance Analytics, and Operations Strategy.
- Serve as an Operations Project Management liaison in support of Enterprise initiatives under the leadership of the PMO.
- Identify opportunities to improve throughput, capacity, and customer experience and prevent waste and inefficiency.
- Provide insights and tools to support Operations' continuous improvement efforts.
- Execute and manage Customer Operations key initiatives and road map.
- Lead project planning sessions, manage project progress, coordinate resources, and ensure projects meet specified deadlines.
- Direct business support leads in organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization, budget management, and administrative duties.
- Manage Customer Operations Governance processes.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Own executive-level content and presentation development including Monthly Business Reviews.
- JIRA program management
Why you are a fit for Avant
- 5+ years of project or program management experience
- Experience with various project management tools, JIRA preferred
- Experience managing large scale projects with various stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement processes, methods, and programs, such as Six Sigma, Lean, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Conflict resolution skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Project management qualification (PMP) is preferred
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.