Program Manager, Diversity and Inclusion
- Execute the OKR’s (Objectives and Key Results) and activities to drive D&I Strategy. and ensure ongoing sustainability
- Act as point person for Relativity BRGs (Business Resource Group) and facilitate/project manage D&I Core Team.
- Focus on D&I programs delivered across business in support of Relativity D&I strategy and project manage various D&I related projects and keep key stakeholders updated/informed of progress/roadblocks.
- Design and run D&I Meet Ups.
- Translate best practices in D&I into customized and readily consumable resources and programs aligned to advancing business goals and enhancing Relativity workplace culture.
- Connect and consult across HR and business leaders and selected team members to develop and integrate analytics-driven D&I strategies into hiring, career development, and retention plans that align with business objectives.
- Partner with HRLT to embed diversity thinking, metrics, and practices in talent processes (recruitment, talent development, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement, and retention).
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition team and empower Recruiters with resources and sourcing initiatives that build a proactive pipeline of high caliber, diverse, and well-qualified talent; representing and communicated on behalf of the organization through relevant employer branding vehicles and external sponsorship, conferences, and industry events.
- 5-7 years of experience leading or managing Diversity and Inclusion initiatives for a complex, multi-faceted technology organization
- 3+ years’ experience in strategic development, program development or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of HR, Internal Communications or Marketing,Talent Acquisition and Talent Development processes and or 3-5 years of experience delivering projects for large, global, cross-functional audiences.
- Demonstrated success in building and implementing organization-wide strategies and programs that drive inclusion, development and sense of community and belonging, influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently and collaborate to become a trusted thought partner.
- High level of comfort creating, tracking and reporting analytics and using data-driven decision making.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically and programmatically and develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience designing and delivering D&I programs, including talent and culture programs
- 5+ years’ project management experience.