Program Manager- Enablement UX at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is seeking an innovative and experienced strategy owner to lead a vision that provides consumers of our training and enablement programs with an outstanding user experience.
The Product Enablement team is responsible for crafting world class learning experiences for Cisco, partner, and customer audiences globally. We do this by developing, delivering, and enabling scalable programs and solutions that make Cisco Meraki technologies more accessible to everyone.
As a Program Manager - Enablement UX you will design and own how audiences understand and experience Meraki’s training and enablement initiatives. Ideal candidates will have exceptional strategic and systematic thinking, have excellent communication and relationship building capabilities, possess acute attention to detail, bias towards action, and be passionate about creating compelling user experiences!What You Will Do
- Craft a compelling short and long term strategy that brings a seamless, inclusive, consistent and delightful end-user experience to all Product Enablement initiatives
- Conduct user research and use stakeholder feedback to understand pain points and identify opportunities to improve the experience for our internal and external audiences
- Lead & advocate for audience-centered process and platform solutions
- Share insights and partner with leaders across the organization to align the partner and customer enablement experience within their Meraki journey including Meraki Marketing, Sales Enablement, Business Systems, and Cisco DevCx.
- Ensure new training and enablement initiatives seamlessly integrate into our existing portfolio
- Build out, manage and continually refine internal processes, providing a strong foundation for best in class end-user experience
- Lead collaboration on external and internal product enablement collateral and resources
- A proven track record of successfully developing and driving strategic cross-functional objectives that align to stakeholder needs and organizational vision
- Demonstrated experience architecting customer support tools, mechanisms, and/or processes
- 5+ years in a strategy, program management, or user experience design role
- A keen technical sensibility and the ability to partner with engineering and systems teams to build solutions
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication & relationship-building skills with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to think critically, take initiative and work autonomously
- Ability to work in a team and thrive in an extremely fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM tools (Ie: Salesforce)
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.